Private French Tutor - Governess
C. is a top-notch Private French Tutor and French Governess. She has been working as a Private Tutor/Governess for 16 years. She has had experience working for UHNWI families in Europe and the Middle East. C. has also been working as a high-school teacher in France and as a university teaching assistant in the UK.
- PhD in Classics
- Master of Arts in Classics
- CAPES - the French equivalent of the PGCE
- Theatre and cinema
- Drawing and painting
- Proficient calligrapher
- Hiking, Thai boxing and tango.
C. is ideally looking for a rota or live-in position. She would be happy to relocate anywhere for the right position.
- Based in Norway
- Native French speaker
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Latin
- Fluent in Greek ( Ancient Greek )
- Can teach French etiquette and good manners
- Can encourage the child’s artistic development
- Confident swimmer
- Passport ready & willingness to travel with the family
- VIP family experience ( fully staffed households)
- Clean and up to date police check
- Glowing contactable references.
HER FORMER EMPLOYERS SAY
C. previous employers describe her as "dependable, punctual, discreet, caring, conscientious, with a pleasant, friendly demeanour."